2.7.22

My WANTED’s


 My WANTED's!!

We post again the albums that have marked my listening and my life. I started my hayá collection in 1988, and after a certain period of laziness we return with renewed energy. After more than two years of pandemic and convulsive times, music and my family have become my only escape valve...thanks to this I'm still here today. My records number in the thousands, especially vinyl, and although my collection is extremely extensive, there are a few sought-after ones with whom I maintain a certain yearning to listen. Some are very expensive and others simply invisible on the net, that's why I'm launching a request for cooperation to locate these albums to all fans of WestCoast music like me, in recent years even collectors like me are content even with a digital listening .

Long live WestCoast music amig@s WestCoastians.

adcb1977@yahoo.es

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario